Here are Supernatural Tours and Events, we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional tour experience. Our Tour on September 19th 2020 will still include our usual scares, entertainment and chilling accounts but at the same time our priority is the health and safety of our customers and team.
In line with Government guidelines we have implemented a number of measures on our tours to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Please read the following measures below:
- Arrival– You will need to arrive with your social bubble and check in using the QR code. We recommend bringing your tickets on electronic device only. We have a log of all the names. There will be four numbers on the floor at the meeting point. Please stand by an available number which will all be two metres apart.
- Social distancing- Throughout the tour we are asking all social bubbles to remain 2 metres apart and to ensure that spacing is maintained throughout. To help with this, we will have a social distancing marshal with s throughout the tour. Social bubbles must not mix with other social bubbles. Our actors will maintain social distancing at all times.
- Track and trace– We will be adhering to track and trace measures. In addition to a QR code to use at the start of the tour, it is vital that named person on the booking attends the tour. They will have provided their phone number and details prior to the event. If these details have changed please contact email@example.com
- Signs and symptoms– Anyone who shows or has been in contact with anyone who has had any of the symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days must not attend the event. If anyone attending the event shows sign and symptoms of Covid-19 up to 28 days after the event must follow Government guidance and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07305 826116.
- Customer numbers– We have limited customer number to a total of 10 per event. We have informed the Police and Council of the event. Social bubbles are limited to 6 people as per the current ‘rule of six’ measure.
- Hands– On arrival to the event you will be required to clean your hands. We will have hand sanitiser available on each number. On departure you will also be required to clean your hands.
- Face– Customers are required to wear a mask/face covering unless they are medically exempt.
In addition to the above, you can read our full Covid-19 policy and risk assessment on our website at: https://supernaturaltoursandevents.com/about/covid-19
All guests accept the risk of attending the event and agree that Supernatural Tours and Events will not be held liable for anyone who contracts Covid-19 as a result of attending this tour. It is important all customers are aware of the measures and adhere to them to try to keep us all safe.
If you have any queries, please feel free to get in touch if you have any queries.